Call us TODAY for Reservations
Snorkeling Tours in Playa del Carmen Highlights
- All snorkeling gear is provided.
- We visit 3 reefs in Cozumel's Marine Park.
- Our meeting point is very close to the Ferry Pier where you'll arrive when coming from Playa del Carmen.
- Yes, our Guides speak English.
- Our Tours in two words: No Worries.
The Reefs we go to:
- Paradise Reef.
- Villa Blanca Gardens Reef.
- Dzul-Ha Reef.
- All of these are shallow reefs (6ft to 12ft depth) in Cozumel's Marine Park.
- 12:00pm (noon)
- Catch the Ferry from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel one hour before your scheduled trip.
- Ferry ride takes only 20 to 25 minutes.
- Example: If you book your Snorkeling Tour at 12:00pm (noon), then take the 11am Ferry from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel.
- NOTE: There`s one ferry running from Playa del Carmen to Cozumel every hour from 7am until 11pm, and back from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen every hour from 6am until 11pm.
- NOTE: Ferry tickets cost $6usd per person each way.
- Our meeting point is the "Marti Sporting Goods Store" at the Royal Village Shopping Mall, right across the street from the Cruise Port.
- It’s only 1 mile from the Ferry Pier where you will arrive if you are coming from Playa del Carmen.
- No worries. Directions will be in your eVoucher we email you after you book your tour online.
- All snorkeling gear (Fins, Goggles, Life Jacket, & Disposable Snorkeling Tube).
- We carry snorkeling gear for kids too.
- Softdrinks and beer onboard. (Beer, Soda, Purified Water).
- Boat ride in our Glass Bottom Boats.
- Professional and English speaking Snorkel Guides.
- Snorkeling in 3 shallow reefs in Cozumel's Marine Park.
- Marine Park conservation fee.
- EVERYTHING. This is an All-Inclusive Trip. No worries.
Bonus ($10usd Value)
- Disposable Snorkeling Tube (usually $6usd).
- Marine Park Conservation Fee ($4usd).
- Both of these come included for FREE in the price you pay.
- Ferry Transportation when coming from Playa del Carmen.
- Gratuities: optional of course.
Book with Confidence. My Refund Policy has you covered:
- If there´s bad weather on the day of your trip, and the harbour master shuts down the port for small boats like mine. I will give you a FULL REFUND. No questions asked.
Tour Options & Pricing
|Adults||Age 13+ years old||$69 usd|
|Kids||Age 0-12 years old||$59 usd|
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
- Departs: 9:30am, 11am, 12pm (noon), 1pm & 3pm.
- Cozumel Marine Park Conservation Fee is INCLUDED in the Price.
- All Fees & Taxes included. No surprises.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I offer a FREE Upgrade to a “Private Boat for your Group Only” if your party consists of 10 or more passengers. You just have to ask at the time of booking or Call me.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All boats have shade, and comfortable seating onboard.
- After your Purchase is confirmed, our Online Booking System will automatically email you a copy of your eVoucher.
- Please, print out your Voucher to redeem your Trip here in Cozumel.
- Directions to our meeting point and reservation details will be in your eVoucher too.
- Don't you have access to a printer? No worries. Write down the directions you will get by email and show yourself at our meeting point with a photo ID.
- We only take Reservations Online.
Call us TODAY for Reservations
From an old fishing village inhabited by Mayan villagers to a world-renowned tourist destination – this is the short story of Playa del Carmen, the pearl of Mexico. This place is known for its stunning beaches and crystal clear waters full of corals and tropical fishes. This is the main reason why so many people are showing interest in Playa del Carmen snorkeling tours.
There is more than one good tour like this offered in Playa del Carmen. These tours usually include snacks, sodas, juices and tropical fruits for the visitors. There are snorkeling tours which include the use of a no-host bar and fresh water showers too. What is guaranteed by every of snorkeling tour is sightings of incredible marine life that you probably cannot find elsewhere.
Whales and dolphins, turtles, manta rays and even endangered fish are here to welcome snorkelers. One of the best things about Playa del Carmen is that the snorkeling season never ends. The weather here is fantastic and you can enjoy the beauties of the underwater world found there at any time of the year.
Visitors of this area will witness the activity of a wide range of creatures swimming, flying or simply basking on the amazing, sandy beaches. Obviously, they will also get a chance to see an incredible marine life just a few feet under the water close to the shore. Watch for sea turtles and octopuses!
Playa del Carmen snorkeling tours are providing tours on the inner and outer reef. It is easy to reach any of these locations with a good boat. This reef close to Playa del Carmen is thousands of years old and covers a relatively wide area.
Snorkeling tours in this area provide chances to view corals. These corals are forming only in salty and crystal clear waters and this is exactly how the water here looks like. Snorkeling in the ocean reefs is an unforgettable experience. You can take a tour like this on your own, with your friends or family. We are sure that children will enjoy an adventure like this too. We would also like to point out that the beaches in this area are usually free of currents, so you don’t have to worry about your kids. Of course, you will be guided by a professional snorkeler which will improve the safety of this adventure.
Snorkeling has become one of the most popular water-based hobbies in the world. There are so many amazing places to go snorkeling in Playa del Carmen that you will probably need some time to make the right decision. Don’t hesitate to talk to the instructor and get some suggestion about the best locations.
You can rarely find another place in the world where you can experience the same things like you would in Playa del Carmen. The reason is simple – you will take a closer look into waters that are not visited by men and women so frequently. These beaches and waters are still unspoiled and they are hosting many tropical fishes and breathtaking corals.
Call us TODAY for Reservations